Resources for Early Childhood Special Education
- The following document has active links to useful state and national resources on various topics that support programs for young children with special needs.
- Link to Help Me Grow, an Orange County organization with resources that connect, "...children and their families to services to enhance the development, behavior, and learning of young children."
- Typical language development chart.
- This article explains the use of positive language to improve behavior.
- The following article helps parents and caregivers understand the meaning of challenging behavior.
- These easy-to-do activities can help children grow in six critical areas: body, health, mind, relationships, safety, and words.